Convert More Shoppers into Buyers,
Online or In-Store
Stand out where your customers start out.
CreditPlus is the fastest way to increase visitor to sales ratios. Our interactive, short form applications and instant credit decisions generate 10-12 times MORE high quality conversions - all enhanced with real time credit data - than standard long form credit apps.
12x more conversions compared to long-form credit applications1
More Live Credit Score Leads
Monthly per store average of 54 submitted credit applications3
Sell More Cars
30% first time closing ratios2
Average $7.30 cost per high quality lead3
2IHS Global Insights Study, Sales Match Analysis
3Known Customer Averages
Choice of hard-pull or soft-pull solutionsSchedule A Demo
CreditPlus works with all major CRM’s, Dealertrack, RouteOne, and plugs into any website platform.
We want to earn your business everyday. Month to month contract. No annual commitment required.See it in action
Not All Credit Reporting Solutions are Created Equal
- Includes choice of hard-pull or soft-pull program options.
- Can plug-in to any website or used as a stand-alone microsite.
- Can be used online. In the showroom. In the service lane. And all outbound Marketing.
- Full credit report file (Not selective attributes)
- Real-time FICO score (Not a score range)
- Direct integrations with all major CRM platforms, DealerTrack and RouteOne
- 100% Responsive
- Interactive, short from app
- Instant credit decisions
- Embedded chat, email and text tools
- Pre-Qualification Certificate
- Live Customer Support with after hours number
- Ongoing training and optimizations
- Month to month contract. No annual commitment required.
- Performance guarantee (terms & conditions apply)
- Dealer controls all credit filters
- Flexible branding options including multiple color selections and choice of optional fields
- Custom design and messaging options for all banners and buttons.
eLEND Solutions’ CreditPlus program has increased our own website’s finance applications by 400%. At the same time, we’ve improved the quality of our communications with our guests, as well as the sales closing ratio of our third party leads.
#1 Volume Toyota Dealer in the U.S.
We tried knock off products of the CreditPlus program. They did not work! This real deal generates over 500 apps for us each month.
#1 Volume Dodge Dealer in the Country
The quality of the lead has improved dramatically using the CreditPlus program and our volume of credit applications is up about 50%.
Norm Reeves Honda Cerritos
#1 Volume Honda Dealer in the Country
CreditPlus is by far the best product we use with ROI taken into consideration. Recently one of my stores sold 39 deals with this tool for $83,000 from an investment of less than $400 dollars–need I say more?
Carson Pro’s KIA
#1 Volume KIA Dealer in the Country
The great thing about CreditPlus is we get the customer information right away. We also get the credit info quickly. It is one of the best converting programs we have.
Brad Mugg, General Manager
Norm Reeves Honda Irvine
- Hard Credit Pull
- Instant pre-approval decisions
- Mobile Responsive
In-App Communication Tools
- Dealer controlled credit filters
- Integrations with all CRM platforms, DealerTrack and RouteOne
- Full suite of compliance tools
- Highest level of information security certification available
- All CORE package features plus:
- Consumer consented, soft-pull pre-qualification
- No impact to customer credit
- FULL credit report
100% accurate, real time FICO score
- Lower transaction costs: $1.50 per pull
Simplified compliance requirements
No Credit Score Notice Required
No Risk Based Pricing Notice required
No Adverse Action requirement
Firm Offer of Credit not required
- All ENHANCED package Features plus:
- Instant, pre-qualified, 1st pencil finance terms matched to dealer's lender programs
- Dealer controlled finance filters and presented payment terms
- Configurable payment terms can include all fees, taxes and dealer markup
- Decision engine supports a limitless number of lenders, lender loan terms, rules and program guidelines